At New Life Covenant-Elgin, you will find a church that love’s God, people and the world. It is a place where your family can find the answers to the questions of life and experience God in an exciting and transformative way.
Our church services for the summer will be in Chicago as we prepare to launch our new church. We will meet at 8:15AM in the Fireside Room for coffee & donuts and then load the bus for an 8:30AM departure to our main campus in Chicago for a 10:00AM service that includes high energy worship, prayer for needs, Biblical teaching that is practical and applicable and opportunities for you and your family to get involved! We will launch our services in Elgin on Sunday, August 9 at 9:30AM.
Tips For Your First Visit
- There is no dress code at New Life Covenant-Elgin. Come as you are! We want you to feel comfortable.
- Our services feature contemporary worship with a live band followed by a Biblical message. Come a few minutes early so you can find a seat that’s just right for you.
- Please do not feel obligated to participate in the offering. The offering is for regular attenders who consider New Life Covenant-Elgin their church home.
- You can slip out anonymously or stay and make friends…the choice is yours.
- We provide full service nursery and toddler care with age appropriate activities and learning opportunities.
- Our children’s program is available for kids from K-5th grade and is located on the second level of the church
- We would like to offer all our first time guests a free gift as a thank you for visiting. Just fill out a connection card during service to pick up your gift at the Information Center.